Saturday 22 October 2011

Mmmmmmmmmm Moquette.

I'm not sure if this little discovery is gonna be good or not. You see it tempts me to purchase something I don't really need, but I do believe to be beautiful !
London Transport museum shop are making furniture covered in their "tube and bus" material, Moquette. The patterns are so 1930's, and of course deeply desirable. But I'm saving up for a big holiday next year so must resist. Repeat, must resist.
           Not sure why this is called the Harlem cube, but I wouldn't mind a bit of Harlem in my living space.
Look at these amazing fabrics, they've loads to choose from. I'm pretty much loving all of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...