Monday 24 October 2011

Vintage Life Magazine


I'm super pleased, Shrimpton and Perfect is still a baby less than a month old, but those lovely gals over at Vintage Life magazine have given us a wee mention. Featuring some of the knitwear we've made from Vintage patterns. I'll be taking these and other jumpers and cardigans to the Antiques Fair in Lewes Town Hall on Saturday November 19th. My stall will be a feast of desirable vintage trifles. If you can't make it to that and you want to get in touch please feel free to email me.
                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Travelling

On our way to Mr. Straw's house the Mr and I popped along to take a look at Clumber Park. It is a 3,800 acre estate set within Sh...