Friday 4 November 2011

Glamorous Blondes

I am a blonde myself, not quite still in the flush of youth, more in the first flush of the perimenopause. But that's ok I think, we can't stay young forever, and I suspect it would get boring ev-en-tu-ally, of course it would. But glamour is seductive and I must confess to having some favourite blondes.
                                                                       lovely Diana Dors
                                           Scrummy Scarlett,  image via marieclairvoyant.com

And I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the new Monroe film 'My Week With Marilyn'. Who doesn't love her?

I'm also looking forward to my new Nelly slippers that I have tucked away until Christmas, I love 'granny' almost as much as glamour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Travelling

On our way to Mr. Straw's house the Mr and I popped along to take a look at Clumber Park. It is a 3,800 acre estate set within Sh...