Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hockney & The Wolseley

Mr.S&P splashed out a bit today, we don't do it all the time, but days like today are why we save our pennies elsewhere. He took me and our lovely boy, who has been staying a few days, to the Wolseley for lunch. It's one of the places that you hear everyone talk about. It truly doesn't disappoint. 


Neither does Hockney.
The Royal Academy was absolutely packed though. I booked our tickets on line, thank god, otherwise I don't think we would have made it in. And I would have been so upset to have missed this extraordinary exhibition.

I hope all you lovely bloggers have had a great day too. Here is my fabulous Gruau card from my Valentine.
And here is the one I sent him.
They say it's Frank's world, we just live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morgana Extends A Warm Welcome To My Latest Followers

100 followers and counting. Thank you all.