Wednesday 15 February 2012

How to Find a Bargain

Since Christmas when I managed to find an online voucher code for something I wanted to buy from Marks and Sparks, I always google voucher codes before any online purchasing.

Today I was looking for some nice cosy socks to wear during long haul flights. Found the perfect pair but could I find any discount codes for the company? well sadly no. BUT I called the company and asked them if they had any offers for customers buying from them for the first time. YES said the lovely lady you can have 15% off with this code, which she proceeded to read out to me. Saving me a whopping £20.40.


Don't be afraid to be a cheeky monkey, remember "he who dares wins Rodders".

1 comment:

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...