Friday 27 April 2012

All You Need is LOVE

Stretched my legs last Tuesday and managed to avoid the rain at Ardingly Antiques fair. I really enjoy going and always go on the Tuesday, because although it costs a mite more on that day, that is when there are bargains to be had.
I picked up a couple of these really nice mosaic LOVE signs this blue one, which now sits atop my pantry door.

(I took this picture with a flash and you can see it has reflected the letters onto the ceiling).

And also this red one, for an unbelieveable £10.00 for the two.
I will be selling the red sign on, and this nice little batch of jewellery I found there.


I have recently rented some shop space in a nearby coffee shop, to try and bring Shrimpton and Perfect to a wider local audience.This is a new venture for me and I'm really pleased to have the opportunity. My first day should be next Wednesday, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Travelling

On our way to Mr. Straw's house the Mr and I popped along to take a look at Clumber Park. It is a 3,800 acre estate set within Sh...