Sunday 22 April 2012

Jubilee at Battersea Park

I don't think I have mentioned it before but I hail from Battersea, so I can't think of a better place to be on Jubilee Sunday than Battersea park to watch the Queen's Royal Thames Pageant.

Mr.S&P and I booked a small B&B in Chelsea at the end of last year for the Saturday and Sunday Jubilee week end, to make the most of the occasion. 

And I have just been emailed details of the very cheap tickets, £5.00 per head, for the big event in the park on the Sunday. I thought I should spread the word.

It is an event curated by Wayne Hemingway which will celebrate design, music art, film, fashion and food from the past 60 years. It's even going to have a classic car boot sale. The park is also an ideal spot to view the Thames procession.
You can get more information here, tickets are sold through Ticket master, but get a wriggle on, at this price I think they will sell out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morgana Extends A Warm Welcome To My Latest Followers

100 followers and counting. Thank you all.