Saturday 26 May 2012

Eurovision Fever

Well not exactly a fever, but for the first time in donkey's years I will be watching tonight.
I'm really looking forward to it, and for once it's a 'real' singer representing Britain.

Go the Hump :) 

When I was but a mere tot we used to send the very best pop singers of the day and we were thrilled when we won. Which we seemed to on a fairly regular basis, or maybe my memory is playing tricks?


I picked up some scrummy suitably continental food from the food marquee at the Heathfield Country show this morning.

And from these culinary delights will be preparing a Euro meal of mezes and tapas served with a perfectly chilled bottle of Morrison's finest half price Processco.

Country shows are the best, here are a few pics from today














Lots and lots of lovely creatures there today as well but difficult to get good pics because they were surrounded by adoring country show goers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Morgana Extends A Warm Welcome To My Latest Followers

100 followers and counting. Thank you all.