Sunday 20 May 2012

Garden Update

It seems dear reader the minute my lovely husband started to dismantle our second hand greenhouse, the skys opened and it hasn't stopped raining since.

He and the guy helping him need a good dry day to reconstruct the greenhouse. So hopefully next Saturday it should be up.
Probably a bit late for this year, but we know it's gonna be at least two years before this garden project will be finished.

We went to a  friends birthday party yesterday, it was an all dayer, right through to watching Chelsea play football last night. We were home by eleven, but I feel shattered today. Must be my age :)

Still I have done some work in the garden today. Clearing a bed for the strawberry plants that came free with the green house.





I also helped Mr.S&P plant a lovely Wisteria at the side of the house, it will look beautiful but also will help to conceal an old concrete coal hole that we now store a few logs in.
As Stanley Baxter famously said in his best Southern Belle accent "Wisteria on the outside and hysteria on the inside".

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Crush

Oh my, Summer days ahead.