Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Cosmopolitan Blog

Good evening dear readers. It pleases me greatly that more and more people seem to be discovering my blog. And I'm pretty sure that by now I have folk that regularly drop in, but my big question is who are you?

 I look at my 'audience' and it seems a lot of people in the USA and Europe pop by, but also far flung folk as well.

Now I don't like reading 'needy' blogs or blogs that tell you to like them on Face book and all that old nonsense, but I would like to hear from you if you read my blog occasionally/regularly/often/fairly often. Post a comment why don't ya?

Let's get acquainted :)



image found @ pulpserenade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Travelling

On our way to Mr. Straw's house the Mr and I popped along to take a look at Clumber Park. It is a 3,800 acre estate set within Sh...