Tuesday 19 June 2012

Village Vintage Cuckfield

I'm super excited, as I've managed to secure a pitch at the prestigious Village Vintage event being held at Cuckfield recreation ground on Saturday July 7th.
This will be my first all vintage major event, I'm usually the one buying all the desirable must haves. 

The really friendly organisers Lucy and Darcy, are working hard to promote the event and seem dedicated to it's success.

A lovely day out browsing treasured finds and hand made items, hopefully enjoying the glorious sunshine and sipping tea or Champagne. Come along and see me and don't forget to spread the word it's an event not to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Travelling

On our way to Mr. Straw's house the Mr and I popped along to take a look at Clumber Park. It is a 3,800 acre estate set within Sh...