Tuesday 1 October 2013

Studio Update.

I did manage to pick up a few things at Homebase during the weekend, but sadly no Farrow and Ball paint, as Nilly mentioned not much in the way of choice of colours. But fear ye not I did get 15% off a few garden bits and pieces and some Dulux paint that the nice man at Homebase mixed up specially for me. So the doors are next on the list, once I have finished the studio revamp, which I'm hoping to complete today.
This is how the studio looked yesterday, a right ole mess.


I worked on it yesterday afternoon and have been in there most of today. It's starting to take shape now and It's looking really gorgeous. I just need to transfer all my yarn, fabrics and craft books down from our spare room and it will be finished. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. So good for the soul, what!

    Pictures please when it's finished.

    LLX

    ReplyDelete

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...