Wednesday 11 December 2013

Bonjour Tout Le Monde

I have noticed of late that I'm getting a large number of French visitors to my blog. I don't have any French followers and nobody ever leaves a comment but I know you are there, so welcome and thanks for dropping by.

Today a couple of Christmassy pics to get us in the mood for the run up to the big day.

This little 1960s beauty was rescued from our local tip. I don't go there very often as the mister usually gets delegated any tip top jobs as it were, so it's lucky I did chance upon her. Soaked in rainwater in a flimsy sodden cardboard box. Nearly incarcerated in landfill. She now proudly adorns our tree. She has no underwear so I have to angle her netting to cover her modesty. I think she is super cute.



And this delightful vignette comes courtesy of my friend and fellow blogger, Fi.  Isn't it just the sweetest arrangement?


2 comments:

  1. Just noticed the great photo of Elvis's knitting circle. It brought back memories of my 5 year old arms aching as I performed the same task for my Mum - I'd forgotten all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty. She looks a bit Sindy like. Well rescued! xx

    ReplyDelete

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...