Monday 3 March 2014

Rug Envy

Slow progress on the old African flower crochet square front I'm afraid. Can't seem to get the tension quite right. Which in an ironic way makes me feel very tense.

But fret not dear reader, I will persevere until my granny squares are perfection itself. At that moment I promise to reveal all. (So if they don't materialise on this here blog at some point you know what's happened).

Until then here's some gorgeous faux crochet to share with you. I am totally in love with this rug produced by wovenground.
Unfortunately even if I had enough coin to buy it, I would have to completely change everything else in the house and paint all the rooms white. What an earth would I do with all my objet trouve?

Who said clutter?


images and original information about this rug from here

1 comment:

  1. The rug does look lovely, Jean, but you are right about having to have everything painted white. Best wishes from Carol

    ReplyDelete

My Journey To Health - A Morning Walk

Up early this morning, bedlinen on the line, yes the weather is holding. Booked my Zumba class for Monday week, you have to get up early to ...